Sunday, October 11, 2009

Cover letter

Cover letter

October 11, 2009

Saranbolor, Ganbat

School of Information and Telecommunication technology, MUST

Apt 4-34, 2nd khoroo, Bayangol district,

Ulaanbaatar Mongolia,

Tel# (976)21-24252060

Cell# (976)99674910

#(976)99299148

E-mail: saraa_mickey@yahoo.com

“To whom in May Concern”,

My name is Saranbolor Ganbat. Recently, I graduated my school as an engineer of telecommunication . I’m seeking a suitable work.

I am applying for engineer of telecommunication in your company, which advertised on “Daily News” newspaper. I have enclosed the following materials namely, CV, reference letter from English teacher, certificates, diplomas and detail of my interesting.

I am confident that that my communication skill. Also I have been working group of student, so I studied how work in group.

Thank you for your time and consideration. I hope there will be a chance to discuss my qualifications and plans for my future career in detail for the best fit in your company.

Sincerely yours,

Saranbolor G.

No comments:

Post a Comment