Saturday, November 28, 2009

Essay

My Dreaming work

As we grow up having our ideal life set in our minds, we know what we would like to become and what we want to do when we grow up. Our dreams begin very simple and as time goes on, they converge and grow complex. Everyone strives to achieve his or her dream. We mature and recognize that things are not that easy. For I believe that success is a choice not a chance and we are the ones who chose whether to seek and fulfill them or we let them sit in the sun and dry until they can no longer be used. As for my dreams, I dream of having a successful career and a happy family life.

Why I have chosen to study the field of telecommunication engineer for my future career? Through the search for a carrier, I realized that telecommunication engineer corresponded to my personality. I feel I will be successful in communication field, because it is a profession that I will enjoy and fell comfortable working with. Since my communication and leaderships abilities and having a great will of being a social woman who has a word in public, I was convinced that I should pursue my education in telecommunication field.

Telecommunications enables people around the world to contact one another, to access information instantly, and to communicate from remote areas. It usually involves a sender and one or more recipients linked by a technology, such as a telephone system, or computer network, that transmits information from one place to another. Devices used for telecommunications can convert different types of information, such as sound and video, into electronic signals. These signals then can be transmitted to different types of media such as telephone wires, or radio waves. Once the signal reaches its destination in then gets converted back into an understandable message, such as the sound on a telephone, video on a television screen, or pictures on a computer monitor. Telecommunications also allows to send and receive personal messages across town, between countries, and to and from outer space. It also provides the key medium for news, data, information and entertainment. Telecommunication messages can be sent in a variety of ways, and by a wide range of devices (radios, televisions, telephones, computers, etc.). They can be sent from one sender to a single receiver (point-to-point) or to many receivers (point-to-multipoint).

I am a person with lots of interests. Consequently, I want to know about telecommunication more information. If I can do, I will touch my dream and I will contribute to develop our country.

No comments:

Post a Comment